Bacon Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll- Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna Roll Ups combine among the best flavor combinations with lasagna (which is totally among the best meals). Plus with such strong flavors like cream cheese, bacon and ranch this dish will be filled with flavors!
Chicken Bacon Ranch is a combination of flavors often described on Pinterest as Crack Chicken (because it presumably could be as addicting as crack?) but I’m a far more descriptive blogger, so I just select the gold and call it what it is, Bacon Chicken Ranch goodness… in this case rolled in lasagna sheets baked with a ranch alfredo sauce.
I promise you, you are going to LOVE this recipe. Assuming obviously you like bacon and ranch?
Some tips about making lasagna roll ups:
- Ensure you cook the noodles one minute shy of the box directions, it will help keep the form after baking.
- Don’t use the no boil noodles, when you need certainly to boil them they’ll become mushy and the ruffled edges of the standard variety help keep the filling in.
- Bake covered before removing the foil to brown. That you do not want the noodles to obtain too crispy since they’ll be exposed and not swimming in sauce.
- The more you fill the harder to roll and leave at least 2 inches at the conclusion without filling to perform the roll.
- I reserve about 1/4 cup of the filling to top after it comes out from the oven for presentation. Totally doesn’t matter if you do not worry about that.
- Since all the ingredients are baked we’re putting it in the oven to cook good enough to melt the cheese inside then uncovering good enough to brown.
- Make your filling and sauce beforehand and you can put the meal together in 30 minutes.
- Make the rolls ahead and freeze them in loaf pans for individual servings or in 8×8 foil pans for an instant dinner.
Bacon Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll
Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna Roll Ups have all the flavors of classic lasagna with less effort. Perfect for individual servings and make ahead meals. #dinner
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American - Italian
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 package)
- 2 cups whole milk (1 and 2 % okay too)
- 6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix , divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles , cooked one minute shy of the box directions
- 2 cups chicken breast , cooked and chopped*
- 8 ounces bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded or chopped into small cubes
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large pot add in the butter and garlic and melt together on medium heat.
Add in the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of ranch mix the and whisk well until combined.
While whisking slowly add in the milk.
Add in the Parmesan cheese and black pepper and whisk until just melted then turn off the heat.
Using a large cutting board lay out your pasta noodles.
In a medium sized bowl add the chicken, bacon, cheese and remaining ranch mix.
Spoon the mixture evenly over the noodles leaving 2 inches at the end with no filling.
Roll them up carefully and tightly then using a spatula move them into the baking pan.
Spoon over the alfredo sauce.
If you’d like you can also reserve some of the filling to sprinkle on top of the rolls.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Uncover, spoon the sauce over the rolls and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Serve with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
*Rotisserie chicken would be great or if you are making from scratch, chop the chicken into small 1/2″ cubes and cook in a skillet on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side (I’d use 2 tablespoons of canola oil with it). Don’t worry if it isn’t 100% cooked through, the oven will finish is off for you too.