EASY 3 INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIES – Despite being made up of only three simple ingredients, these Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are incredibly delicious! These brownies are thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and are super quick and straightforward to throw together. Because Nutella is essentially filled with sugar, and that we are employing a lot of it here, these brownies still develop their desired signature crinkly top.
If you’re keen on fudgy brownies and Nutella, you’re gonna fall crazy with this easy brownie recipe. it’s hard to prevent at only one brownie – trust me.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Nutella: Or the other hazelnut chocolate spread. If your chocolate spread is sort of thick, microwave to a runny state (about 30 seconds).
- Large eggs: You’ll want 2 large eggs, plus 1 large ingredient – at temperature .
- Plain/all-purpose flour: Using only alittle amount of flour is what helps create super fudgy brownies.
- Salt: Optional, but helps balance out the sweetness.
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, or 1/2 cup of chopped nuts. OR try a mixture of both!
HOW TO MAKE EASY 3 INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIES
To make these brownies, simply start by whisking together the Nutella and eggs until smooth and combined.
Add the flour and salt, and fold in until combined.
Pour the batter into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the centre is not any longer jiggly and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a couple of moist crumbs.
Allow to chill completely within the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), instead of the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and that i cannot guarantee the simplest results if you employ them.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR THIS RECIPE
Here are a couple of tips and tricks for creating these brownies.
- Microwaving the Nutella until warm and runny will help make the combining of ingredients quicker and easier.
- The extra ingredient makes for extra chewy and fudgy brownies – Yes please!
- Using such alittle amount of flour also contributes to the fudginess of those brownies.
- Salt is optional and totally not necessary, but it can balance out the sweetness of those brownies. I even have an enormous appetite , so I mostly don’t add it unless I’m making them to share bent family and friends.
- To speed up the cooling time, place the pan of brownies within the freezer for 1 hour, then slice and serve.Print
3 Ingredient Nutella Fudge
Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies that are LOADED with Nutella flavour, and made from only 3 simple ingredients. The BEST easy brownie recipe! #brownies #cake #nutella
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 16
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 and 1/4 cups (350g) Nutella, microwaved until runny – about 30 seconds
- 2 large eggs + 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (62g) plain/all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Nutella and eggs until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour and salt, and fold in until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the centre is no longer jiggly and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Brownies stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Keywords: nutella cake, brownies,